HKTDC Hong Kong International Outdoor and Tech Light Expo (Outdoor and Tech Light Expo) continues to grow, indicating a healthy market for exhibitors. Organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council. In 2018, the Outdoor and Tech Light Expo featured more exhibitors - 420 - and more buyers from more markets - more than 13,600 buyers from 116 countries and regions.
Concurrent with the HKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition), Outdoor and Tech Light Expo is an important component of the world’s largest lighting marketplace, creating a showcase for suppliers of outdoor lighting, professional lighting, and advertising lighting exclusively for commercial/industrial use.
AsiaWorld-Expo opened in December 2005 and has become a world-class venue in Hong Kong, offering over 70,000 square metres of rentable spaces for exhibitions, conventions, concerts, sports and entertainment events.
· 10 ground-level, column-free exhibition halls featuring a ceiling clearance of 10 - 19 metres, and a total rentable space of over 70,000 square metres
· A purpose-built entertainment Arena with a 14,000 capacity, Hong Kong's largest and most versatile indoor seated Arena
· The only venue in Hong Kong able to accommodate a full range of events from small, intimate functions to mega-conferences of over 10,000 delegates
· Since its opening in 2005, the venue has a proven track record of successfully hosting world-class exhibitions and conferences including ITU TELECOM WORLD 2006, Global Sourcing Fairs, Asia Fruit Logistica, The 55th Orient & Southeast Asian Lions Forum and Sino-International Freight Forwarders Conference
This state-of-the-art venue is located right next to the Hong Kong International Airport and at the centre of an extensive and efficient air, land and marine transport network.
· Visitors can reach half of the world's population within just 5 hours' flying time
· Fully integrated with Hong Kong International Airport and boasts an in-venue MTR station
· Superb connections to key cities in China's Pearl River Delta & Macao
· Easily accessible from all other major destinations in Hong Kong via the Airport Express and the MTR networks
· Surrounded by many world-class attractions, including Hong Kong Disneyland, Citygate Outlets, Lantau Island's Giant Buddha and Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car
· Over 30,000 hotel rooms available within 30 minutes travelling time of the venue
We are pleased to welcome you to BUHUI's booth!